I believe some areas are more prone to this than others. But don't worry, they should be worth more money than the damage they'd cause.
Only if they have to sit too long.
It is between Mars and Jupiter.
comets are made of rock and ice and some gases that warm up when thay come in to the inner sola systarm
Here are some facts about asteroids:
- They are small objects that are also rocky that orbit the sun including other planets.
- Asteroids were formed the same way the planets were, they just didn't get big enough in mass to become planets.
- A dust called regolith covers the asteroids.
- Some scientists believe that a massive asteroid hit the earth 65 million years ago, which probably led to the extinction of dinosaurs.
- Asteroids are rocky objects that came from Jupiter's surface
- There are over 600,000 known asteroids in our solar system.