a hot plate is a flat surface that can be heated to heat materials,glass containers that hold liquids,and in general just to heat things found in a lab.
Some examples of archaebacteria include:
- Halophiles (Microorganisms that may inhabit extremely salty environments)
- Methanogens (Microorganisms that produce methane)
- Thermophiles (Microorganisms that can thrive in extremely hot environments)
Please see related link below for more information.
- Protein is necessary for the building and repair of body tissues.
- It produces enzymes, hormones, and other substances the body uses.
- It regulates body processes, such as water balancing, transporting nutrients, and making muscles contract.
- Protein keeps the body healthy by resisting some diseases common in people who are malnourished.
- It may prevent you from becoming easily fatigued, because your body can use protein for energy if necessary.
vestigal structure because they are used for the same thing just look different.
Answervestigal structure because they are used for the same thing just look different.
University of Hawaii