They have not been married. Brad Pitt was quoted in the magazine Esquire as saying that they will only marry "when everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able." There is not federal legal recognition of same sex marriage in the USA.
While the above is true, Brad was getting a lot of pressure from his children to marry Angelina so he finally proposed. Their engagement was announced on April 13, 2012.
Ciara and Bow WowCiara and Bow Wow do not appear to be appeared.
- No, you don't see a ring on Ciara's finger.
- N. Ciara & Bowwow are NOT MARRIED! They not even engaged it is just a friendship ring!
- There is a ring on Ciara's wedding finger. And no Ciara isn't a man.
- Some people say they are and some say they're not but the only ones that really know are Bow Wow and Ciara.
- Bow Wow and Ciara are not married, not engaged, or have any kids or about to have any. They realize that they can love each other but they don't have to show it.
She never married Arnold Murray. She got married to Oliver "Mooney" Lynn when she was 13.
Well for starters he was only 22 when they married, and people change. Like most rock stars he was on the road a lot and never home, and that also took a toll. However they remain friends.
Yes Nelson is married