yes their is!theirs two awsome cheat websites for club penguin!they both have funny pictures,awsome cheats,trackers and more ,here r the websites:
i hope we helped u XD
1794/5 Flowing hair silver/copper dollar
It has to do with our brain interpretation of the visual stimulus and how our eyes perceive and communicate to the brain the image of the light spectrum that is visible. Red things are red because of the specific spectrum of light that is being reflected from the item and our eyes' (and brain's) interpretations of that visible spectrum. For example, a matt finish black item reflects back no light, therefore looks black, but white colors reflect back all the light, therefore are seen as white (a mix of a full spectrum of colors reflected is perceived as white). Red colors only reflect back the red light, and absorb the other colors in the spectrum, so they are not visible to our eyes.
Very recent studies have indicated that different individuals see colors differently and in some cases, so do groups of people, such as a specific tribe of people who participated in one of the studies. That tribe not only has no word in their language for the color blue, they also can discern no difference between the color green and the color blue when side by side. As indicated above, these are very recent 2012 results and more is still being studied based on these results about how we see color. It is becoming more likely that our brain has as much or more to do with our sensing of color than our eyes. Keep an eye out for more results on this interesting new finding.
No. There are rumors that they are extremely rare and cost millions of coins or stuff like that, but there are no golden puffles. If you have seen pictures of golden puffles online, the picture has been edited.
1. Go to the snow fort to get your basket.
2. The Pizza Shop has candy in the piano pipe.
3. The Coffee Shop has a candy bowl. Click on the bowl and there is a little box inside.
4. In the Forest the trunk of the tree has a candy corn inside.
5. In the Night Club, click on the green puffle and he will give you a question. The answer is "Happy Haloween"
6. Go to the surf area and look through the binaculars. you will see a octopus holing a lollypop.
7. Go to the top of the hill and click on the scarecrow and the bottom of his feet there is a choclate bar.
8. Go to the Lighthouse, at the bottom near the jet pack thing there is a pink pice of candy in the life circle thing
9. Now go to the Ski Lodge on a picture there is a pice of candy.
10 Once you've collected everthing go to the underground area. (You can reach this by entering the speaker in the night club or the hole by the Puffle Shop) go underneath the spider to get your pin. ----