- In my experience the important thing is to keep the mouth very
very clean. Then I began a light massage in the muscles around the
jaw and the facial muscles. I dedicated a good six hours to lying
in bed massaging and then I would sleep and wake up and massage
again. Eventually the infection will spread from your tooth into
the rest of your face and then into your body. This "could" be
dangerous (I've heart the horror stories about the infection going
to your brain, etc.) but I know how to listen to my body and could
feel my tooth getting better even though the rest of my body felt
It is VERY IMPORTANT to drink lots and lots of water (7-14 glasses a day), and eventually you'll sweat out the infection and it goes away. This has happened twice to me in three years. Both times, everyone around said I was crazy and that I needed to go to the dentist. And yet, after a lot of TLC and about two days of bed rest and massage, it goes away. That is a lot better than paying the dentist hundreds of dollars. Don't listen to the fear-based B.S. -- your body is an amazing thing and TLC, massage, cleansing and rest/low stress levels are key to healing. I am not a professional -- and this could be dangerous for others -- but for me it worked. The reason for my tooth infection was a cracked tooth.
- I'm a DDS, and as the answer below me indicates, you can't. Antibiotics will relieve the symptoms, but they can't cure the source of the infection: Once the tooth dies, there isn't any blood supply to deliver the antibiotic to where the bacteria are located. The only way to eliminate a tooth infection once and for all is to either remove the infected pulp tissue (i.e., have a root canal) or extract the tooth.
- You can't. You can try brushing and flossing very well in that area and rinsing with warm salt water, but it will only help for a little while. You can try to get state insurance or go to a state clinic that is cheaper and may let you make payments.
- I've found in the past that taking large amounts of garlic
helps to reduce a tooth infection. Garlic is a natural antibiotic.
Take a look at the following link. It explains it much better than
For more information visit the Related Link.
I would recommend purchasing the odor-free garlic -- because of the amount you would take and the frequency. Usually I take a handful on the first dose and then a few tablets every few hours. Don't worry, you won't overdose on garlic. But as I mentioned, the odor-free garlic is much better for this. If you don't have tablets handy, fresh garlic works too. However, I only recommend it as a last resort. Rather just take a clove of garlic and chew it up, and some day, you'll understand why. Garlic capsules get a lot more in your system a lot easier than chewing up several cloves of garlic. I've had numerous infections in the past and it works.
And a natural means of dealing with the pain is clove oil. Although it tastes horrible, it numbs the gums and eases the pain. As as aside, I haven't taken antibiotics since I was a child. I'm 36 now and my infections are few and far between.
Allergies are an immune system reaction to substances that don't harm most people. This can include pollens, dust, foods, cosmetics, and such. The body produces antibodies to neutralize the foreign substance, which triggers the release of histamine, which produces what we see as allergies or asthma. the symptoms of allergies can vary from; a runny nose, itchy eyes, itchy palate; rash, sneezing, hives and naseau.
Treatment can work on any part of the process: avoiding the allergen, reducing the production of histamines, etc. Allergies should be taken seriously; most allergic reactions are merely annoying but some can lead to sinus infections or in extreme cases they can be life threatening. Making it important for you to treat your allergies.
When the term allergy was coined, it referred to a broad category of adverse reactions to substances. Today, allergy specifically refers to an immunologic interaction between an allergen and an antibody. Other adverse reactions are now typically referred to as intolerances.
It also causes breathing to stop if it is that serious like I have.
I have same thing. I went to dermatologist today. I forget the name of the disease, but she said it is caused by sweating and that the dead skin does not break free or something----she gave me tetracycline and a fungal cream and a coritisone cream. She said it can be very stubborn so if in a month its not gone we go to step 2 which is accutane and photo treatments (light). I would highly suggest you see a doctor preferably a dermatologist because this is not going to go away, and will only get worse. Hope this helps.
If you're sweating smelly brown liquid your problem is probably caused by something more serious than drinking bourbon. Please contact a medical professional as soon as you can. ~ T I have been an alcoholic for several years and am currently in the process of detoxing for the 2nd time. On average I was drinking over 1 pint every evening. With all do respect that puts your 2 drinks to shame. Have you been drinking for a long period of time yourself? And if so have you had your liver tested. I have heard of jaundice however, I'm not sure if it's possible to sweat out bilirubin. Perhaps it is. Though I have never seen it and you know how much I consume. Call your Dr. Hun! And good luck :)