We all like to think we eat food that is good for us or which we find tasty but several other factors enter into the choice:
- habit - It's Tuesday and I always eat pizza on Tuesday
- oral satisfaction (technically "mouth feel")- Sugar and fat is good.
- familiarity - I eat beef, not goat!
- availability - What's handy?
- advertising - Must buy the flashy package!
- laziness - Just nuke up the instant dinner!
- chemical dependance - Must have chocolate!
- religion and society - We'll have turkey for Xmas!
- addiction - Must have a beer!
- cultural selection - I never eat monkey.
- "magic" diets - Dr. Oz says it is good for me
- greed and lack of self control - More lasagna!
- external control - Yes mom, I'll eat my lima beans.
- lack of cooking skills - I don't know how to boil an egg.
- competition - I can eat more habanero peppers than you my friend!
- image - I always order a large steak here!
- mental problems - I like eating cotton socks.
- food lust - I smelled the donut shop so I had to buy some.
- free - the office is providing us with cheap pizza at the meeting
- romance - You made me a tofu chicken? Wow, it tastes great! Yes! I'll have seconds
Food choices can be effected by its availability, its taste, and its cost. For health reasons, many people do not eat foods with allot of saturated fats. In some cases, persons chose to have vegetarian diets that eliminates meat or fish.
las Vegas food is much more expensive!
I don't know what foods are in Vegas but Chicago foods are Italian Beef Deep Dish pizza Hot Dogs Maxwell Street Polish
It might be the salt spray from the waves.
== == grow foods examples; glow foods examples, go foods examples
Such foods are generally high in fats , carbohydrates and salt and low in vitamins. You need it all in your diet , but too much of something is unhealthy.