Once cooked, beef chili will keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days. Allow the chili to cool completely before placing in the fridge, ensuring that the lid is fitted tightly on the container.
.1. The main use of sulphur is in the preparation of SO2 which is used in the manufacture of sulphuric acid.
2. Sulphur is used in the manufacture of carbon disulphate, sodium thiosulphate, gun powder, matches and in fireworks.
3. Sulphur is used on vulcanization of rubber. Natural rubber is soft and sticky. Heating it with sulphur makes it hard non-sticky and more elastic. This process of heating of natural rubber with sulphur is known as vulcanization.
4. Sulphur is used as fungicide and insecticide in agriculture and as a disinfectant in medicines.
5. Sulphur is used in ointments for curing skin diseases.
6. Sulphur is used in beauty parlours to give specific shapes to the hair.
Refrigerated and treated with vinegar should last a few months with the correct conditions.
In my experience, COOKED FISH IN THE FRIDGE would be good until the next day only (14hrs. tops), unless it is packaged: tuna, shrimp, clam sauce, etc. any seafood pre-packaged usually has preservatives (1-2 days). I follow this rule as most fish does smell fishy, if it is too harsh for the nose and slimy, NO GOOD!!! TIP: If you have to save fish for the next day, try not to cook, put on ice tray in fridge and cook ASAP!!! If cooked eat ASAP within 10-14 hrs.