Just beat world 6 and you will be there.
Trust me I'm on world 8, I think i know how to get there.
Yes, but the graphics aren't as good quality and you can't use the stylus.
Harvest moon DS: you cant Harvest moon Ds cute: buy clothes from May Harvest moon another wonderful life ; buy clothes from van in harvest moon More friends of mineral town you can buy a mirror to change your clothes in some of the GBC harvest moons, you can have custom clothes colors at the beginning(But cannot change afterwards) all games from GBC down do not have cloths changing, any/almost any harvest moon game thats girl version allows you to change cloth color At the most i believe theres 20 harvest moon games, at least 2 games per nintendo console ( except for the GBC, which got about 5 versions of HM, and the DS which has about 5 aswell) Also if you want to see if a specific harvest moon game has cloth changing, you should refer to gamefaqs or post another more detailed question
Adding homebrew to your flash cartThis example uses the R4DS, but all flash carts are very similar.
You will need:
- A MicroSD Card, with firmware installed (DS MENU.DAT, etc.)
- A way to plug the MicroSD into your Computer (adapter/usb etc.)
- The file to be installed, usually with the extension '.nds'
- a DLDI Patcher and the dldi patch file (For homebrew)
- Put the MicroSD card into your Computer. (usually requires an adapter)
- Locate the .nds file on your computer, and 'Right Click - Copy'.
- Navigate to your MicroSD card and 'Right Click - Paste'.
- When it's finished, remove the MicroSD card from your Computer.
- Put the MicroSD card into the Flash Cart, then put it in your DS.
- Power on your DS and browse/run the file
If it fails to launch, it is usually because the file is incompatible with the firmware. Updating your firmware to the latest version usually fixes the problem.
I honestly don't recall if Mario says anything when entering worlds, but this is what he says when entering levels.
Super Mario 64 and New Super Mario Bros. Wii:
Super Mario Sunshine and New Super Mario Bros. DS:
"Here we go!"
In Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, Mario simply goes "Yahoo!" when you select a galaxy to fly to, but he doesn't say anything when you select a mission.