I'm a 14 year old girl and I usually know someone likes ne when they txt me alot, and whenever you catch them staring at you.
Before you agree to meet him, find out what type of "job" it is that he wants to offer you. Maybe he is just playing with you. Maybe it could be that he or someone he knows really wants to offer you some type of employment. Maybe he justs wants to see you. Find out what he wants before you agree to meet him.
in my opinion he is probably co-dependant on you and keeps you around for security. you need to put your foot down, if he thinks youll always be there, things will never change. besides, im sure there is someone out there that would give you the respect you deserve. you only live once, don't spend you life with someone wh makes you question yourself. he probably doesnt even deserve you. just remember to make yourself happy. good luck i hope things get better for you.
Why would you want to stay with him? Maybe it's a fear thing on his part. Right now he's got him cake and eating it too. I'd say, close the kitchen and let him know that you deserve better!
Do you have kids? Have you been married a long time? Has he cheated on you before? Maybe he is committed to you out of duty and habit and doesn't want to be the one to end the marriage. Maybe he is weak. Has he been truthful to you? Has he shown you THAT much respect? Do YOU want HIM? Everyone deserves to be loved deeply. That includes you.
I have the perfect thing for you to read. It is called his needs her needs by Farley(sorry don't have the book in front of me Don't remember first name) he answers that very question but if you love your husband and want your marriage then hang on baby but he must stay away and have no contact. PLEASE read that book
I just reread your question the key words are MOST RECENT AFFAIR!
Answer 2: It is called having your cake and eating it too. Your husband is having the best of both worlds, he gets to have you his wife at home, but he also gets to carry on an adulterous relationship. This is a total lack of respect for you. Your husband is not committed to you at all, he just finds it easier. DO NOT PUT UP WITH THIS, MOVE ON. You deserve soooo much more.
You can make the man divorce his wife so that he is no longer "married". No there is no easy way to leave. But why stay around, he's a cheater who probably has already started moving in on your replacement. Pity his wife instead.
Different people have shared their opinions below:
- If a girl has a crush on you, you will know because: (I'm a
girl writing this by the way)
- She will stare at you a lot and she will look away when you look at her. This is kind of an obvious one, but get this. If she doesn't look away quickly and continues to prolong the stare, this means she is comfortable enough to see if you feel anything too. Girls that stare back demonstrate confidence, casualness, and often times openness. Girls like guys to be the brave ones, so you'll know if a girl REALLY likes you by if she looks away. If you're testing this, don't do it by making quick eye-contact from across the room. Wait until you're both casual on time and close to each other. Every girl is different. Some might stare back but others may just glance and proceed on. I can tell you that as outgoing as I am, if this guy I like right now, if I caught him staring at me, I might look at him for a second or so but then look away because I wouldn't want anything awkward to occur. See how long they hold the eye contact with you. If they're too casual about it, it's probably nothing big. But this is big; when a girl is walking by her crush she will pretend not to notice you and MAY (but not always) stay clear of you in the halls, or she may 'accidentally' be going the same way. She will continue talking to her friends but will randomly somehow always manage to find your eyes before you pass her completely. If a girl is carrying on as if everything is normal, talking to her friends, and walking normally, then all of a sudden looks you in the eyes and doesn't even scan the crowd but goes for neutral to YOU, there's SO something there!
- Okay, so I'm a girl, so I would know that if a girl likes
- 1. She will try to act cool around you.
- 2. When you talk to her, she won't look you strait in the eyes.
- 3. She blushes whenever people mention your name.
- 4. If she quickly looks away when you catch her staring at you.
- 5. If she stares at you in class.
- 6. When you walk by her in the hall, she looks away, and pretends to not see you.
- 7. When you walk in the room, she looks up, sees you, then quickly looks away.
- 8. She is nice to you.
- And that's it. By the way, girls feel awkward asking out guys, so guys should definitely make the first move. People say that when a girl is mean to a guy, that she likes them. But that's not true. Usually when a girl is mean to a guy, its because he annoys the crap out of her, so If a girl is mean to you, it doesn't mean she likes you.
- When a girl is mean to a guy, it is because they think you like them so there not interested and want to have fun breaking your heart. They probably also want to prove to the guy they like that that person isn't a threat to them. It shows other guys that like her to back off!
- I am a tomboy and I've been told that when I flirt I laugh constantly and get mushy and twirl my hair. So it depends on the girls.
- I am also a girl and you can tell I like a guy because I am not myself.
- I am a girl so I would know I like a guy and I'm always trying to hang out with him as much as I can and I stare at him I look him in the eyes when he's talking to me and I'm usually always laughing when I'm around him and I get my friends to hang out with him and talk to him so if a girl stares at you, hangs out with you, wants to be friends with you, is constantly asking you if you hate her, and talks to you a lot, or if her friends are hanging out around you, or always telling you things about her, then she probably likes you. Sorry if you can't really understand this.
- I'm a girl that's shy so maybe this will help. When I want a guy to notice me, I simply let him think I'm not interested in him at first. I do little things when it comes to getting a guy to notice me. I stare at the guy and wait for him to look back, and when he does, I blush because I was caught. If the shy girl your interested in blushes when you catch her looking at you, she most likely likes you back. Sometimes I try to walk in front of a guy I like just so he'll have to look at me, even if its for only a second. Sometimes, when I know where a guy is going (as in which class he has next in school) I change my route to where I know our paths will cross, but when I finally see him then,I don't make eye contact at all, even if he looks at me. When he is talking to a friend of mine, I go up to them and only talk to my friend, I don't look or speak to the guy, but really all that's in my mind is the guy standing right there. I can see why guys could find it confusing on whether or not a girl likes them, and I'm sorry(: Hope it helped in some way.
- Many girls, like me, don't give guys a clue if we like a them. Because us girls fear that if they don't like us back the guy will feel annoyed with you. That's why we never try to talk to a guy we like. But of course not all girls are like me so! But we never let a guy know we like them, we always wait for them to come to us. And a girl actually likes it when a guy tells her she looks pretty or something like that. But if the girl doesn't like you and doesn't like talking to you, stop calling out her name or trying to talk to her when she's talking to someone else, because she'll get a gross and uncomfortable feeling about you. She'll feel that you want to kiss her so bad. Believe me I've had that feeling before with a guy I don't like he gets too close to my face when he tries to talk to me, and is ALWAYS sitting next to me at school. Ack, it feels like amusement!
- Normally you can tell if she likes you because she will look over at you alot (maybe stare but that's normal so don't get creeped out) and sometimes smile. If she is an old friend of yours she will be distant but she will mostly stop what she's doing or saying and keep flashing glances at you. If you know she likes you or has done this already but has stopped, it just means that she is playing hard to get. Go talk to her because girls like guys to take the first step!!! Trust me and next time you see her smile and casually walk over and have a small convo!! It couldn't hurt!