You need to feed it meat and turtle pellets and give it new water every 2-3 weeks.
If your turtle's shell is bendy that means it is lacking calcium. You can get calcium supplement powder from pet shops that you can mix into your turtles food.
Get your turtle something to play with like some fake floating plants or a tube or rock. I gave my turtle a PVA tube and he loves crawling into it.
It is best to get a filter to help clean out the feces and leftover food from the water. You should also make sure that your turtle has some source of UV light over him. You should also have a thermometer to check that the temperature of the water is right but that is optional.
If you think your turtle is bored, take him out and put him outside for a wander around. Make sure that there are no spiders or sharp edges around where the turtle can injure itself.
If you see layers of your turtles shell coming off, don't worry. It's natural. They have to shed their shell to make room for a better and bigger shell underneath.
I hope that helped.
You will need:-
Uv 30" and a 30 watt Starter
Habba Hut (hide)
3 Bags of Tortoise Bedding
Mixed Greens from Super market £2.00-£4.00 a week
= £180 (ruffly)
+ Tortoise £100-£300
This is not an easy answer. Snakes fall under two headings: land snakes & sea snakes. Comparing toxicity, sea snake venom exceeds that of land snakes, for sea snakes must hunt cold-blooded prey (the successful rendering of which requires poison of a higher toxic level than that required for warmblooded prey). Additionally, sea snakes hunt in a dilute medium. Insufficient data exists on the intra-genus toxicity of discrete sea snakes. Generally, snakes employ two types of venoms: Neurotoxins (acting on nerves) and Haematotoxins (acting on blood).
Among the neurotoxic land snakes, the Asian Krait is the most poisonous snake of the world, surpassing even the King and Speckled cobras. Cobras cause greater death among people, however, due probably to their greater size and, thus, their higher volume of venom delivery. Among the haematotoxic land snakes, the vipers & pit vipers take the prize for the "most poisonous." A small dose of viper/pit viper venom can produce typical haematotoxic symptoms. A larger dose can kill instantly by stopping the heart. The Gaboon viper combines both neurotoxic and haematotoxic elements in its venom, making it particularly lethal.
All told, however, we might justifiably say that the sea snakes are the most poisonous snakes in the world.
-- Yes, I agree, for the reason that sea snakes hunt in water and need fast-reacting venom, so their prey won't get away.
the fierce or inland taipan of Australia one bite from this snake yields 110mg enough to kill 100 people or 250000 mice 750 times more venomous than a cobra
They swallow it whole, by unhooking their jaws. A number of factors help snake swallow their prey whole. First the skin of the snake is so elastic that, it can stretch around a large prey item.The two halves of the lower jaw are joint at the front end by a ligament not rigidly fused and can spread.Also the two halves of both lower & upper jaw can move independently.The articulation between the skull,maxilla & mandibular joints are all loosely connected & could widen apart while swallowing a prey providing ample space to accomodate prey body. Amazingly a snake can stretch its both jaw more than 180 degrees,enabling it a bigger grasp. All these adaptations makes a snake perfect for swallowing whole its prey even bigger than its size.
= to make it simple the snakes jaw can unhinge to 3 parts which allows it to swallow it's prey that is up to 5 times the size of it's head.
it starts swallowing it's prey head first so the limbs of it's prey won't block in their mouth and using muscular contractions to push their prey down to the stomach.
yes! turtles can eat to much. That is how they get fat!!!!!!!!!!
if they have orange eyes,that means its a girl,if they have green eyes,that means its a boy.