The sequel to Eragon was published on August 23, 2005
If you're referring to a theatrical version of Eldest, there won't be films made from the rest of the Inheritance Cycle series.
Nothing. There are no aliens known to exist.
Requirements for Harry Potter ActorsYou have to be British or Irish to try out. Anyone with a speaking part is going to have to speak with a British accent, other countries have their own wizard schools so the students at Hogwarts would be British, and they are not going to bring extras from another country when there are thousands of kids here at theater schools.
In an interview, Rowling explained how it wouldn't be very practical to put an American actor or other foreign actor when the character is British.
Even if she did allow it, it costs a lot of money to fly actors in and keep them living here. It would be cheaper for them to use British actors anyway.
There are no more auditions for the Harry Potter films as filming has been completed.
There have been some exceptions;
- Stanislav Ianevski who played Viktor Krum was born Sofia, Bulgaria but his character came from Bulgaria so that made sense.
- Clemence Poesy who played Fleur Delacour was born in France but once again her character was French.
- Zoe Wanamaker who played Madam Hooch was born in America but had been acting in Britain for a long time and her character was an adult which meant it was likely she would travel for work or move country.
- Christopher Columbus - the director of the first two films - put several of his family members into the films. All of them were American however they did not have speaking roles.
- Rade Serbedzija will play Gregorovitch in Deathly Hallows is from Croatia but once again his character is a foreign wand maker who is never shown in Britain in the films.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two was the eighth movie in the series. It was released in theatres on 15th July 2011.