Yes, it's ok. And it doesn't mean you're gay. On the other hand you should really get your ownor just save a few pairs of her panties and bras in your secret spot or whatever. Be careful not to get caught. The feeling of pulling her panties up and feeling them arrive snug against your d**k, her crotch against your crotch. The straps over your shoulders, her cups holding your tiny little breasts. Very very comforting...
Hair removal for pubic hair has been a common practice for people in some Middle Eastern and Muslim societies for centuries. There has been a great surge in public interest for pubic hair removal services in our western society since the nineties due to celebrity endorsements of Brazilian waxing and the growing acceptance of skimpy bikinis like the Brazilian bikini that require a shaven pubic region to complete the sexy look. Without further delay, let's find out why hair removal for pubic hair is necessary for you.
Top 7 Reasons For Removing Your Pubic Hair (In No Particular Order)
- Pubic hair in the pubic area is a hotspot for germs that cause foul odor and skin irritations. Shaving of the pubic hair will greatly reduce the likelihood of these problems.
- You want to look good in your bathing suit. An unshaven pubic area will destroy the sexy hairless bikini line look when you wear a bikini or a pair of swimming trunks.
- Islamic traditions recommend the removal of pubic hair and armpit hair. If you are a Muslim, you might be required to do it.
- Swimsuit models, lingerie models, adult film actors and dancers may be required to shave their pubic hair for professional reasons to look good for their professions.
- Your culture favors women with little or no hair in the pubic region and you would like to fit into your society as much as possible.
- Your partner likes your pubes to be shaved and it seems to intensify his or her pleasure during sex.
- You like to style your pubic hair and maybe even change your pubic hair color for beauty reasons.
No matter what your motivation is, hair removal for pubic hair is increasingly necessary in our modern society. However, very little information is available on how to do it ourselves. This ignorance on proper hair removal for pubic hair causes unpleasant side effects like pubic pimples, pubic rashes, pubic hair bumps and ingrown pubic hair.