1988 was the first year Kenner toys put out the baseball Starting Lineup (SLU) Figurines. The backs of these Super Star collectibles has the check list for both the American league, and National League figures issued.
Prices range from about $10. -$60. depending on the player. The figure must be sealed in the original package or it will have little or no collectible value. Although there are a large community of collectors who collect the Starting Lineup Figures the value of these collectibles remain low. Constantly selling well below book value. Don Mattingly for example Books for $25. but can be easily bought for $5. - $10. on eBay.
Other series were made like the Cooperstown collection, and the 1997 Starting Lineup Stadium Stars. which also sell at a low price. A 1988 Starting Lineup autograph All Star Baseball with Facsimile signatures was made available with an offer on the back of 1988 Starting Lineup baseball figurines. I will leave links below for more information on all of these SLU figurines, and collectibles.
lots of people love wipes i do too
what you need
die for method 2
blindfold for method 2
DO NOT USE
a clock for method 1
THE MORE TICKLISH YOU ARE THE MORE YOULL BE
1.ask your tickler to tickle you in an hour in a surprise attack
2.put on your bikini
3.get busy so the last thing you think about is the tickling
4.when the tickler tickles you itll be a surprise
1.tell them where your most ticklish spots are on the arms, sides, stomach, legs and feet are heres mine for example ask them to tickle you in your ticklish spots in the following game
sides: ribcage to armpit
stomach: lower than ribcage
legs: under the knee
2.put on your bikini
3.play tickling the blind and your the ticklee if you dont know how to play heres how
1.put on a blindfold
2.roll a die that shows where to tickle you 1=arms 2=sides 3=stomach 4=legs 5=feet 6=everywhere
3.the tickler doesnt tell you what you rolled he just tickles you
Hair removal for pubic hair has been a common practice for people in some Middle Eastern and Muslim societies for centuries. There has been a great surge in public interest for pubic hair removal services in our western society since the nineties due to celebrity endorsements of Brazilian waxing and the growing acceptance of skimpy bikinis like the Brazilian bikini that require a shaven pubic region to complete the sexy look. Without further delay, let's find out why hair removal for pubic hair is necessary for you.
Top 7 Reasons For Removing Your Pubic Hair (In No Particular Order)
- Pubic hair in the pubic area is a hotspot for germs that cause foul odor and skin irritations. Shaving of the pubic hair will greatly reduce the likelihood of these problems.
- You want to look good in your bathing suit. An unshaven pubic area will destroy the sexy hairless bikini line look when you wear a bikini or a pair of swimming trunks.
- Islamic traditions recommend the removal of pubic hair and armpit hair. If you are a Muslim, you might be required to do it.
- Swimsuit models, lingerie models, adult film actors and dancers may be required to shave their pubic hair for professional reasons to look good for their professions.
- Your culture favors women with little or no hair in the pubic region and you would like to fit into your society as much as possible.
- Your partner likes your pubes to be shaved and it seems to intensify his or her pleasure during sex.
- You like to style your pubic hair and maybe even change your pubic hair color for beauty reasons.
No matter what your motivation is, hair removal for pubic hair is increasingly necessary in our modern society. However, very little information is available on how to do it ourselves. This ignorance on proper hair removal for pubic hair causes unpleasant side effects like pubic pimples, pubic rashes, pubic hair bumps and ingrown pubic hair.