it would be awesome im going on wwe when im eather 19,20 or,21years old
Various answers on the Rock's return:
- According to Wrestleview.com, The Rock's only match was at WM XX. He will not comeback to the WWE until 2005 due to his amazing Hollywood schedule.
- He has come back on occasion, for example to help Eugene. He does have a tight movie schedule, but wrestling is his #1. (Besides his wife)
- He comes back every once and a while. If he has something to say to someone and wants to say it to their face then he'll definitely come back one night to say it. But every once and a while he comes back.
- The Rock said on WWE.com that he wants to come back to challenge for the World Title. He said he is waiting for the call from WWE Chiefs.
- No, not as full-time wrestler, but he'll randomly show up, to keep the fans believing he will.
- No, he will not come baack as a wrestler. You might catch hime once every couple of years making a rare apperance to bring excitement back to wrestling, but his movie career has taken-off too far, and he no longer is under WWE contract.
- The Rock is in "semi-retirement" due to his movies. WWE brings him back if they need him.
- he was going to wrestle sting at wrestlemaina 21
- No he's done with the wwe hes now all into movies he didn't sign a new contract with the wwe
- yes he is now under contract with wwe and will be coming back soon
Trish married her boyfriend and high school sweetheart of fourteen years, Ron, on September 30, 2006.
Undertaker lost and the Ortons: nailed the casket down, poured gas on it, and set it on fire! Although, the casket was later opened, and Undertaker wasn't in it. Undertaker is coming back someday, his contract last until June or July of 2007, and how can you kill a "Deadman?!" You can't kill something that's already dead! Hey Otrons RIP!
He is a nice guy who has a wife and kids